I work with clients to develop clear strategies for protecting their proprietary innovations and managing their patent portfolios in a manner consistent with their business plans. I understand that the value of a patent portfolio can have a dramatic impact on the overall business strategy and that high quality and cost-effective patent advice is critically important to a client’s long-term business needs. I recognize that this requires getting to know a client’s business in order to effectively provide reasoned patent (and overall intellectual property) advice.
My expertise spans a broad spectrum of service, including patent procurement (domestic and foreign), patentability opinions, non-infringement and clearance opinions, validity opinions, diligence, licensing, and strategic client counseling. I take advantage of my experiences in intellectual property litigation to provide sound patent advice and secure valuable patents consistent with my clients’ business goals.
I have experience in a wide range of technical fields, including:
- Mechanical and manufacturing devices
- Lighting systems
- Computer hardware
- Computer software and computer-based processes
- Machine learning and pattern recognition
- Data storage technologies
- Heat transfer papers and related technology
- Medical diagnostic and surgical devices
- Drug testing devices
- Health and personal wellness
- Telecommunication systems
- Business methods
- Archery broadheads