Materials from Directors Roundtable on Dodd-Frank Act
The Directors Roundtable event, "Practical Information & Discussion on Challenges Companies Face Under the Dodd-Frank Act
," was held April 12, 2011. Click on the links below to download the materials from the event.
- Speaker biographies and contact information
- Joan McKown, Partner at Jones Day; former SEC Chief Counsel of the Division of Enforcement (1993-2010)
- Professor John Matheson, Law Alumni Distinguished Professor of Law, University of Minnesota
- Trevor Gunderson, Vice President, Associate General Counsel and Assistant Corporate Secretary, General Mills
- Peter Keller, Partner at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Joy S. Newborg, Shareholder at Winthrop & Weinstine
- Philip T. Colton, Shareholder at Winthrop & Weinstine
- PowerPoint presentations from speakers
- Thought-leadership materials from speakers, includes articles written by speakers and other pertinent information.
- Information about the sponsors