Sandy Ricci joined Winthrop & Weinstine, P.A., in 2003 as Director of Human Resources. Sandy has extensive human relations and professional service administration experience, having spent nearly fifteen years as a human resources professional with a Minneapolis-based law firm prior to joining Winthrop & Weinstine.
At Winthrop & Weinstine, Sandy is responsible for compensation and benefits; policy development and administration; employee relations; performance management, including staffing, training and development; and recruiting. Sandy is a long-standing member of the Minnesota Legal Administrators Association, and served as President of the Association from 1993 to 1994.
Professional Associations & Memberships
Honors & Awards
- Society of Human Resource Management
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Minnesota Legal Administrators Association
- President, 1993 - 1994
- Board of Directors
- Salary and Benefits Survey Committee
- Unsung Legal Hero, Minnesota Lawyer, 2011