Wendy Lisman is an associate in the Commercial Lending group,
focusing on representing financial institutions with complex lending,
securitization, repurchase agreements, and private placements. She has experience working with a range of
industries, including commercial and investment banks, investment advisors,
mutual and hedge funds, pension trusts, foundations, and insurance companies. Some
of her recent experience includes:
- Representation of investment advisors, insurance companies,
corporate treasuries, commodity producers, hedge funds and investment funds in
connection with Dodd-Frank and EMIR compliant procedures and agreements with
futures clearing merchants and clearing organizations.
- Representation of hedge funds in connection with clearing
agreements, prime brokerage agreements, and repurchase agreements.
- Representation of a state pension system in connection with
- Representation of an issuer in connection with $1.325 billion (in
several series) of asset-backed securities backed by property and casualty
insurance premium finance loans.
- Representation of the agent bank in connection with a $36 million
secured credit facility for an equipment leasing company.
- Representation of investment managers, pension trusts, mutual
funds, insurance companies, and financial institutions in diverse derivatives
transactions. In connection with those matters, Wendy has drafted and
negotiated ISDA Master Agreements, related amendments, trades, and collateral
arrangements with most major swap dealers.
- Representation of an issuer in preparation of two comment letters
in response to the SEC’s “Reg AB II” proposal and re-proposal that have been
submitted by the client.
- Representation of a syndicated lender in connection with workout
advice, analysis, and negotiations.
Wendy earned her J.D. from
the University of Minnesota Law School, magna cum laude
, where she was
the Note & Comment Editor of the Minnesota Law Review
and a volunteer with
the Asylum Law Project. She earned her B.A. in Sociology and Anthropology from
Carleton College, magna cum laude
New York, 2012