- Represented California utility against claims seeking in excess of $125 million regarding ownership dispute over wind energy projects. Summary judgment granted in favor of client on virtually all claims and damages. De minimus settlement of remaining claim followed.
- Represented prominent construction company in minority shareholder dispute. Matter favorably resolved following partial summary judgment granted in favor of client.
- Represented marketing business in connection with shareholder claims. Following dismissal of most claims, case settled at mediation.
- Represented firm’s shareholder of industrial enterprise against fiduciary buyout claims. All claims resolved on favorable terms.
- Represented national trucking company in connection with minority shareholder dispute.
- Defended family trustee in connection with claims against leading generic drug manufacturer and from shareholders.
I am a shareholder with Winthrop & Weinstine, P.A. and represent clients in complex commercial litigation matters. My experience includes contract cases, misrepresentation and fiduciary duty actions; shareholder disputes; private and government antitrust matters; securities actions; intellectual property actions involving patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret claims; insurance coverage disputes; and product liability claims. My clients have extended across numerous industries including banking and financial services, food, energy, transportation, consumer products, insurance, professional services and construction. I am married and have three children.
Honors & Awards
Local Litigation Star
Benchmark Litigation, 2010-2018
The Best Lawyers in America©
Commercial Litigation, 2016-2019
LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell, Peer review ratings
Minnesota Super Lawyers®
Top 100, 2009
Top 40 Business Litigation Attorneys