Join Winthrop & Weinstine and hundreds of affordable housing leaders and advocates on May 12-13, 2021, for a virtual event focused on the development and financing of multifamily housing projects. The 2021 Affordable Housing Summit will offer engaging and topical panels, including updates from Minnesota Housing, a discussion of racial equity in affordable housing, and the popular Investors Panel, shedding light on new trends in financing of affordable housing, with information for developers and investors alike.
For more information or to register, click here.
Wednesday, May 12
- Opening Keynote: Minnesota Housing Commissioner Jennifer Ho
- Session 1: Minnesota Housing Updates
- Erin Mathern, Winthrop & Weinstine, Moderator
- Session 2: New Opportunities Created by the 4% Credit
Thursday, May 13
- Opening Remarks from Senators Amy Klobuchar and Tina Smith
- Keynote: Emily Cadik, Affordable Housing Tax Credit Coalition
- Session 1: Racial Equity in Affordable Housing
- Session 2: Investors Panel
- Jon Peterson, Winthrop & Weinstine, Moderator