Attorney Philip Colton will be a panelist at the Real Estate Capital Markets Conference at the Golden Valley Country Club on April 18, 2018. His session, “Alternative Financing Solutions for Real Estate Deals,” will discuss:
- Utilizing Federal, State and Local grants to make your project work
- What types of grants are out there? What are the amounts?
- Crowd funding & other emerging equity sources in the market
- Important tax changes the impact CRE
- How can I use a partnership structure to get ‘sweat equity’
- What types of tax credits are out there? Historic, LIHTC, are there others?
- How do I turn tax credits into equity? What is the process like, when does it fund, how much do I get? What are the terms?
- Property tax abatements as equity?
- Understanding the growing 1031 market and its tax advantages
For more information or to register, click here.
Golden Valley Country Club
7001 Golden Valley Road
Golden Valley, MN 55427