Shareholder Dean Willer will speak on a panel, “Business Value Enhancement Strategies,” at a Club E & Upsize event on May 7, 2020. Business owners, if you’ve recently learned that there’s an undesirable gap between the true value of your company and what you need it to be, you’re not alone. What do you do to close the Value Gap? The panelists will share their proven strategies for growing the value of a business, with actionable steps you take to begin that process. Assembling a strong team of advisers to walk you through this is the first step.
- Understand typical value detractors and the weight a potential buyer may give them
- Understand that value detractors can vary among different industries and company sizes
- Learn how you can take effective measures to close the value gap
- Grow in the knowledge of what’s already valuable within your company and learn how to enhance it
- Moderator: Julie Keyes, KeyeStrategies, LLC
- Rick Brimacomb, Brimacomb Capital
- Matthew Crane, Boulay
- Mark Hegstrom, Waterfront Financial Group
- Dean Willer, Winthrop & Weinstine
For more information or to register, click here.
729 Second Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55402