Brian Kensicki will join an M&A panel discussion on June 17, 2021, providing insight into what to include (or not) when preparing an LOI.
You have found a business to buy, and it’s now time to draft your Letter of Intent (LOI). This panel is specifically designed to give insight into “the art of the LOI,” and how you can use your LOI not only as conveying an offer, but also as a sales tactic and negotiation technique.
This panel is specifically tailored to individuals or companies seeking to buy a business. However, current business owners may find value in understanding what buyers are looking for when evaluating businesses, such as: value considerations, tax structures, legal considerations, financing options, etc.
- Brian Kensicki, Shareholder at Winthrop & Weinstine
- Ryan Turbes, Partner at Boulay
- Kalen Schwartz, Vice President of Business Banking at Old National Bank
- Adam Webb, Managing Director at Quazar Business Brokerage
Topics will include
- The current M&A environment,
- What to include in your LOI,
- How banks view LOI’s, and
- Important legal/tax considerations when drafting your LOI.
No matter your goals for an acquisition or business transition, these panelists will provide you with insights and tools to create additional value and future success for you when it comes time to submit an offer or consider offers for your business.
For more information or to register, click here.