Commercial Lending attorney Jim Dierking will moderate a panel, “Can You Lend On That?: How to lend on unique collateral,” for a Turnaround Management Association (TMA) Minnesota chapter education luncheon hosted by Winthrop & Weinstine on February 21, 2019.
We’ve all been told that certain assets simply cannot or should not be used as collateral: foreign receivables, government and health care receivables, purchase orders, highly concentrated receivables, in transit inventory, inventory not stored at the borrower’s location and many others.
The below panel will discuss some of the problems lending on these assets can present, how to approach underwriting these assets, how to properly perfect a security interest in these assets, unique issues associated with liquidating these assets and other ways to approach lending on these assets.
- Derek Fried – Wells Fargo
- Karen Turnquist – SAGE Business Credit LLC
- Bruce Weidner – Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Rich Wilichowski – Gordon Brothers
- Jim Dierking – Winthrop & Weinstine (Moderator)
Program of Events:
- 11:30am – 12:15pm | Registration, Networking & Lunch
- 12:15 – 1:30pm | Event Presentation, Q & A
For information or to register, click here.
Winthrop & Weinstine
225 S 6th Street, Ste 3500
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Check in at Guest Services for access to elevators.