Data Privacy & Security attorney Nadeem Schwen will deliver a keynote lecture at the 2019 Kuwait Digital Health Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel, Kuwait on December 2, 2019. The Kuwait Digital Health Conference will provide delegates the opportunity to demonstrate, share, and learn from colleagues across GCC Countries as well as other exemplars from around the world.
Conference Goals and Objectives
- Raise awareness about the role of health informatics and digital health for all staff at various levels and from different disciplines.
- Overview the best practices and challenges of digital health solutions.
- Offer policy recommendations to empower local workforce development in digital health.
- Providing a platform for exchange and interaction to support the development of Digital Health across Kuwait.
- Share best practices and evidence-based digital health technologies and implementation war stories.
Nadeem’s lecture will focus on “Cybersecurity & Privacy,” taking time to explore the intersection of law and technology. With extensive experience handling international data privacy, cybersecurity, and intellectual property matters, Nadeem helps clients navigate through the complex legal issues facing companies in a broad range of industries, including the healthcare and medical device space. His technical background in computer engineering further enables him to develop a deep understanding of relevant technology, and then apply that understanding to solve client problems.
For more information, click here.
Four Seasons Hotel, Kuwait