Real Estate attorney Tami Diehm will participate in a panel discussion with the Urban Land Institute Minnesota Housing Council on December 9, 2020. The discussion will feature key industry leaders from the finance, government, and market perspectives on the future of condominium development.
- Stephanie Hawkinson, City of Edina
- Jeff Washburne, City of Lakes Land Trust
- Tami Diehm, Winthrop & Weinstine
- Beth Pfieffer, ASSEMBLY MN
- Carl Runck, Ryan Companies UC, Inc.
For more information on the ULI MN Housing Council, click here.