Attorney Jon Peterson has been asked to speak during the Policy and Finance tracks at the Housing Colorado NOW! Conference in Vail, Colorado, October 3-5, 2018. The NOW! Annual Conference is celebrating 30 years as Housing Colorado’s signature event, which gathers affordable housing professionals for creative, inspiring, and thought-provoking education on how to create and preserve affordable housing in the state.
NOW! Policy Track
On Wednesday, October 3, Jon will contribute to a panel focusing on “Financial Modeling for Affordable Housing- Post HR-1.”
The rules on creating financial models for affordable housing projects have changed with the passage of tax reform. This panel will review and discuss how things have changed in creating financial models.
- How tax reform affects affordable housing.
- Creating affordable housing models after tax reform.
- What has changed in creating financial models?
NOW! Finance Track
On Thursday, October 4, Jon will add to a discussion about “Maximizing Funding with Combined LIHTC.”
Adding 4% LIHTC to a deal can allow 9% LIHTC resources to go further. The panel will discuss ways to structure a deal to maximize equity and permanent debt in combined deals, as well as how to address lender, investor, and legal concerns.
- How to allocate basis and maximize funding.
- How to address lender and investor concerns unique to combined 4% and 9%.
- Learn about what legal structures need to integrate funding.
For more information or to register for the Conference, click here.
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort
715 West Lionshead Circle
Vail, Colorado 81657