LeadingAge Minnesota will host its annual Institute in a virtual format on May 18-21, 2021. The virtual Institute will include three keynote presentations, more than 100 breakout sessions for interdisciplinary teams and opportunities to connect with peers.
- Recognizing the growing vulnerability to malicious ransomware attacks for senior services settings.
- Knowing how to train your staff and monitoring threats to avoid attacks on your medical records and other vital information.
- Learning from case studies what to do, and what not to do, to respond to a ransomware attack.
Christianna Finnern will speak on “Understanding and Integrating the New Permanent Expansion of Medicare Telehealth Services” on May 21, 2021 from 9:15 AM – 0:15 AM CT. Topics for discussion will include:
- Identifying and understanding the 60-plus services now permanently permitted to be provided via telehealth.
- Exploring options for offering the services of licensed clinical social workers, clinical psychologists, physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech-language pathologists through telehealth.
- Discussing the opportunities and challenges presented by the continuation of public health emergency telehealth services.
For more information on the LeadingAge Institute or to register, click here.