Ben Klassen will be a featured guest speaker on a webinar, “PPP2 and the Employee Retention Credit: Questions Answered,” co-sponsored by Study Groups and The Below the Line Club on April 21, 2021. He will give an update on the second round of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP2) and the Employee Retention Credit (ERC), two potentially sizable government pandemic assistance programs.
There are many questions circulating around the programs. Some of these questions include: Should we apply? Do we qualify? How do we interpret the word “necessary” in good faith? What’s different about the two programs? Do these programs work in relation to each other? Can I still apply?
Ben will address these questions and more in this webinar designed for owners, general managers, financial officers, HR, legal teams, and others trying to navigate the usefulness of government programs within their company. Jed Brewer will moderate the call.
For more information or to register, click here.
Topics for Discussion
Second Draw Paycheck Protection Program Loan (PPP2)
- What are the criteria for businesses to qualify?
- Do profits matter or just the gross receipts?
- How can I interpret terms like “uncertainty” and “necessary?”
Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
- Making sense of confusing and changing information
- Who qualifies?
- Nuts of bolts of how it works?
- How do we coordinate this credit in parallel with PPP funds?