Attorney David Aafedt and Winthrop & Weinstine, P.A. invite you to a panel discussion on Preparing Your Practice for Transition.
Whether you are selling to an associate or searching for a buyer, the process of selling your dental practice can be daunting. Our panel will guide you through the steps you should be taking now to make your practice ready for transition. Our discussion will cover:
- Creating a plan for a change in your personal wealth.
- Identifying what today’s buyers look like.
- Valuing your practice in the current marketplace.
- Legal matters that arise during the course of transition.
- Equipment new buyers want to see in your practice.
Presentation & Dinner starts at 6:30PM
Travis Jensen and Bryce Viereck
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
Bank of America Practice Solutions
Shea Practice Transitions
Winthrop & Weinstine
Seating is limited. Please RSVP to: Michelle Lancor at 612.349.7881 or firstname.lastname@example.org
11900 Main Street
Maple Grove, MN 55369