Shareholder Dean Willer will speak on a panel, “Real Acquisitions of Minnesota,” at a Club Entrepreneur & EPI event on September 5, 2019. No, it’s not the latest reality TV show, it’s the latest EPI Chapter meeting topic! In a joint meeting with Club E, we’ll be going behind the scenes to talk about what really happens during an acquisition. Many mergers and acquisitions are not successful, and we’ll be sharing a checklist of factors you’ll need to consider, including rationale, budgets, culture, staffing and more.
- Learn how to vet possible acquisition candidates and not just from the numbers side of the equation.
- Identify who the main advisers are when a business owner is in pursuit of buying another company and the roles they play.
- Identify the obstacles that could derail a successful M&A Integration and what the key components are to a successful integration.
- Learn the Due Diligence process of a Buy Side Transaction.
- Moderator: Rick Brimacomb, Brimacomb Capital
- Julie Keyes, KeyeStrategies
- John Long, Avionte
- Pat Rowan, The National Theatre for Children
- Eddie Eames, The National Theatre for Children
- Dean Willer, Winthrop & Weinstine
For more information or to register, click here.
729 Second Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55402