Shareholder Phil Colton will moderate a panel, “Starting or Managing an Opportunity Fund / Fund Qualifications / Funding a Deal,” at the Real Estate Opportunity Zones Summit hosted by the Minnesota Real Estate Journal on March 6, 2020.
- How to become an Opportunity Zone Fund Sponsor
- Single Asset funds vs Blind Pool funds
- Financing Single Asset Opportunity Zone Opportunities
- Construction vs Permanent Loan considerations
- Equity sources for Opportunity Funds
- LTV considerations
- Recourse vs Non-recourse considerations
Moderator: Philip Colton, Shareholder, Winthrop & Weinstine
Chase Nystedt, Capital Markets Senior Analyst, CLA
Brian Duren, Signing Director, CLA
Jamie Stolpestad, Managing Partner, Minnesota Opportunity Zone Advisors
For more information or to register, click here.
Golden Valley Country Club
7001 Golden Valley Road
Golden Valley, MN 55427