Attorneys Aimée Dayhoff and Laura Pfeiffer are thrilled to be a part of the Women in Law & Leadership Virtual Summit in Minneapolis on December 8, 2020. Now more than ever, it is imperative that we adhere to our core values around diversity and inclusion, and remain anchored to our community. Please join us as we continue to explore the obstacles, risks and rewards on the path to a fulfilling and productive career for women and minority leaders.
Aimée Dayhoff will give the Summit opening remarks before we dive into the important questions. What are the best strategies for recruiting and retaining diverse talent even in the face of a pandemic? How can we maintain standards of excellence while working remotely? How can we enlist men to become our allies and advocates? Are companies doing enough to create a culture of inclusion that goes beyond metrics?
Laura Pfeiffer will participate in a panel, “Challenging the Status Quo: Self-Advocacy & Countering Personal Negation.” This panel will explore:
- The meritocracy and why it cannot be relied on,
- The ASK: Asking for what you want and knowing why you deserve it,
- Dealing with rejection: Every “no” means you are closer to a “yes”,
- Differentiating sponsors from influencers and mentors,
- Cultivating potential sponsors, and
- What are the best ways to advocate for ourselves and others?
For more information or to register, click here.