Financial institutions, developers and investors seek our attorneys’ expertise with issues related to financing real estate projects, large and small.
Getting projects built takes dedication, time – and money. Our attorneys work with clients to source and combine financing for real estate projects, and help you navigate the sometimes rocky path of real estate finance. We see roadblocks and detours as opportunities in disguise, and develop creative, practical alternatives to obstacles that arise.
- Financial institutions
- Tax-Exempt bonds and public finance
- Institutional lending transactions, including HUD, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and USDA
- Private equity investments
- Social impact investments
- Governmental subsidized loans and grants, including affordable housing programs and brownfields programs
- Tax increment financing
- Like-kind exchanges
Mentioned Attorneys and Professionals
Lenders Have A Laundry List of Construction Loan Concerns